An online-offline hybrid event will be held on the 21st November as the Malaysia-China Chamber of Commerce (MCCC) will be holding the 11th Malaysia-China Entrepreneurs Conference cum 2nd Malaysia-China Young Entrepreneurs Conference (MCEC cum MCYEC 2021). It was expected to have 10,000 people to join in the conference as to explore the multilateral cooperation and business opportunities as leaders of governments and enterprises will be sharing the investment policies and benefits, as well as their insightful experiences with participants.
As for the theme for the MCEC cum MCYEC is “RCEP Key Prospect and Challenge”. To follow the given SOP by the government, the conference site is limited to invited guests and publics are welcome to join via live stream platform with no participation fees.
- Chief Minister of Selangor YAB Dato’ Seri Amirudin bin Shari
- China Ambassador to Malaysia H.E. Ouyang Yujing
- Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department (Economy) YB Dato’ Sri Mustapa bin Mohamed
- Director of Hainan Provincial Bureau of International Economic Development Mr. Han Shengjian
- Secretary-General of MITI Dato’ Lokman Hakim Ali
- Trade and Investment
- Minister Counsellor of Indonesia Embassy in Malaysia Mr. Harry Rusmana Irawan
- Former Ambassador to the WTO Malaysia Datuk M. Supperamaniam
- Chief Strategist of NCT Alliance Berhad Mr. Neil Foo
- Logistics and Transportations
- Managing Director of GDEX Mr. Teong Teck Lean
- Health Care and Cultural Tourism
- President of China Tourism Academy, Mr. DaiBin
- Vice Chairman of Malaysia International Durian Industry Development Association (MIDIDA), Mr. Muhammad Daniel Yee Abdullah,
- Chief Financial Officer of Agroz Group, Mr. William Du
- Managing Partner of Vynn Group Mr. Victor Chua
- Digital transformation
- iPayLinks Founder and CEO Mr. Gunther Zhen
- Pingo COO Mr. Carlson See Toh
- Country Manager of Cloud Mile Inc. Mr Lester Leong
Together with a “KOL Fireside Chat” with My Malaysia Cousin (马来堂哥), Malaysia’s popular Douyin KOL and Ms. SuQin, China’s writer with more than 50 million followers on Weibo.
Main supporters for MCEC cum MCYEC 2021:
- China Embassy in Malaysia
- Selangor State Government
- Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board
- Fujian Provincial Department of Commerce
- Department of Commerce of Jiangsu Province
- Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of Chengdu Municipal People’s Government
- Zhanjiang Bureau of Commerce
- Chengdu Overseas Friendship Association
The online event will be welcoming anyone who are interested as participation is free of change. Feel free to visit for registration https://bit.ly/3o4z3fG.
For more details, please visit contact MCCC secretariat at 03-9223 1188 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.