Singapore’s Hall of Fame @ Kampong Gelam is Southeast Asia’s first official graffiti Hall of Fame, giving a fresh experience to visitors through the art program. The program was led by One Kampong Gelam, an association that supports the interests of stakeholders in the precinct, with the support of the Singapore Tourism Board and Blu Jaz Cafe.
The Hall of Fame @ Kampong Gelam features a massive showcase of graffiti art and murals stretching all along Bali Lane and Ophir Road. Now, visitors can enjoy four unique urban arts-themed adventures.
- Polaroid Walk – Every Wall Tells A Story (SG$100/person; 2 hours)
– Take a two-hour walking tour led by a friendly guide and polaroid-enthusiast as you indulge in the history of street art along the streets of Haji Lane and Bali Lane.
– Participants will be equipped with a Polaroid camera and film rolls for photo opportunities at three to four highlighted locations
- Discova’s Counter-Culture Street Art Workshop at Kampong Gelam (SG$89.50 / person; 2.5 hours)
– Participants will be given the opportunity to learn the different techniques to create art pieces with the guidance of one of the artists involved in the Hall of Fame.
– Participants will also be able to take home their spray-painted art canvas after the workshop
- Kampong Gelam Hall of Fame Sidecar Tour (SG$160/hour/person; 60, 120, or 180 minutes)
– This is a unique tour experience that takes participants on a stroll with their own Vespa motorcycle driver.
– The ride will take guests through Bali Lane and Haji Lane, for unparalleled views of the five-meter tall murals.
- Self-Guided Audio Tour (free)
– Listen in to the self-guided tour produced by Mama Magnet, the art programming agency involved in the making of the Hall of Fame @ Kampong Gelam.
– The 12-minute recording will identify symbols found in each artist’s work, assisting listeners to recognize unique styles of Singapore-based artists.
Check out the latest promotions now at https://hof.visitkamponggelam.com.sg/blog/experience-kampong-gelam-with-these-excl