With the arrival of the new year, ushering in fresh beginnings, and a new round of festivities, Malaysians eagerly anticipate the Year of the Dragon. The renowned car-sharing app SOCAR and its sister brand TREVO, Malaysia’s Largest Car Sharing Marketplace, are celebrating the Chinese New Year by introducing over 400 new cars across both platforms.
Both SOCAR and TREVO unite to simplify mobility during the festive season, offering exclusive promotions:
- SOCAR CNY Early Bird Promo: Book 28 days in advance and enjoy a 50% discount with code CNYDRIVE50.
- SOCAR CNY Pre-book Promo: Book 7 days ahead and get a 40% discount with code CNYDRIVE40.
- TREVO CNY Early Bird Promo: Use code DRAGON23 for a 23% discount on CNY bookings.
- TREVO CNY Book n Drive Promo: Use code JOYFUL18 for an 18% discount on CNY bookings.
- TREVO Long Weekend Promo: Use code WEEKEND24 for a 24% discount on Long Weekend bookings.
Shylendra Nathan, Chief Executive Officer of SOCAR said, “As we celebrate the joyous occasion of Chinese New Year, SOCAR and TREVO are delighted to provide customers with a seamless and rewarding car rental experience. Together, we are committed to making this festive season memorable for all Malaysians, which is why we’ve added 400+ cars to our fleet across all locations, to ensure our users have a variety of choice and accessibility for their travel needs.”
Covering various locations across Malaysia, SOCAR and TREVO aim to provide practical and reliable transportation. With user-friendly apps and safety prioritized, booking, collecting, and returning rentals is effortless. Rental vehicles can be conveniently scheduled for drop-off/collection at multiple locations nationwide. These include Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Negeri Sembilan, Ipoh, Melaka (SOCAR only), Langkawi (TREVO only), and Kuching (TREVO only).
For further details and to make your Chinese New Year reservations, download the respective SOCAR and TREVO apps on the Google Play Store, Apple App Store or Huawei App Gallery or find out more at https://socar.my/blog or https://trevo.my/stories.