Jabra launched the Evolve2 75, its latest addition to their range of office headsets. As more companies move into a hybrid trend of working from home and office, Jabra has designed this new pair of headsets to make flexible working simpler and more productive for everyone. The Evolve2 75 is made to accommodate the needs of employees that work in different locations regularly, hence, they have concentrated their focus on comfort, flexibility, concentration, and call quality.
The Jabra Advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) feature paired with the 8-microphone technology imbedded with Jabra’s triple chipset-powered algorithm allows for users to put all their concentration into their work with few to no distractions. With ANC, users are able to zone out from busy environments and customize how much of the surrounding they wish to cancel out while Jabra’s microphone algorithm eliminates background sounds by distinguishing the user’s voice from background noises. In addition to this, the Evolve2 75 also includes a ‘Busylight’ with increased 360º visibility for when the total focus is needed.
A lot of focus was put into the flexibility and comfort aspect of this headset. The 30-meter robust wireless range and dual connectivity to computers and mobile devices give the Evolve2 75 extra flexibility, promising increased freedom to walk and talk without affecting call quality. With the Evolve2 75’s extended battery life, charge-and-talk technology, and new fast-charging capabilities, making as many calls as needed, from any location, has never been easier. The headset is fitted with a superior ergonomic fit for the ear cups with a dual cushion design to improve ventilation and reduce ear pressure, in turn resulting in a dramatic improvement in overall active noise cancellation performance for maximized comfort.
Key Features and Specifications:
- 26% more Noise Cancellation than the previous model, Evolve 75, through Adjustable Jabra Advanced ANC, dedicated chipset, and Jabra’s new Dual Foam Technology
- Premium Open Office microphones with a 33 percent shorter hide-away microphone boom arm than Evolve 75
- 8 microphone technology
- Superior quality calls
- High-quality audio with boom arm retracted in discreet mode, or when fully down in performance mode. Optimized for a flexible work life
- Certified for all major UC platforms
- Up to 30m/100 ft wireless range
- Dual device connectivity
- Dedicated Microsoft Teams button (on MS Teams variant)
- Integrated 360° busylight
- Up to 36h MusicTime, 24h TalkTime (without ANC and Busylight) — 33% more TalkTime than Evolve75
- Powerful music w/ 40mm speakers & AAC codecs
- Device management with Jabra Direct and Xpress
- Personalization with Jabra Sound+ and Jabra Direct
- Google fast pair* (*Android Only)
The Evolve2 75 retails at RM1,950 through Jabra authorized resellers in both MS Teams and Unified Communication (UC) variants with color availability in Black or Beige. It is also available with a charging stand at RM2,230 (Black only).