SAY ASPIRE, organized by Duli Yang Teramat Mulia Tengku Amir Shah Ibni Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah Alhaj, Raja Muda of Selangor, recently organized their third entrepreneurship development program with a mission to guide young entrepreneurs to export their goods and services to the international market through export strategy training. This third edition of the SAY ASPIRE program was also greatly supported by YB Rodziah Ismail, Selangor State EXCO for Housing; Urban Well-being and Entrepreneurs Development; Sunway Group Berhad; and Minister of the Selangor Ministry.
To be selected in the final presentation, participating companies will undergo three stages of evaluation and presentations. Out of the 72 companies, only ten selected companies were qualified to participate in the final stage at SAY ASPIRE Program, Pitch Finale. The final presentation will be carefully judged by reputable judges with an impeccable background in business and exports.
Listed below are the judges for the final presentation:
- Duli Yang Teramat Mulia Tengku Amir Shah Ibni Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah Alhaj, Raja Muda of Selangor
- YB Rodziah Ismail, Selangor State EXCO for Housing, Urban Wellbeing and Entrepreneurs Development
- YBhg. Dato’ Zakaria Kamarudin, Export Specialist from Malaysian Exports Academy
- YBrs. Encik Rizal Nainy, Chief Executive Officer from SME Corp
- YBrs. Encik Abu Bakar Yusof, Deputy Chief Executive Officer from MATRADE
Airaz Technologies Sdn Bhd, Avantcom International Sdn Bhd and Inonity Sdn Bhd were crowned as the champions of Pitch Finale. They are entitled to have flight sponsorship to the selected country for the promotion and business negotiation purposes; access to procurement team; business investment; collaboration networking with involving agencies, and many more.