The Miss Chinese World 2023 Grand Finale has crowned its Miss Chinese World 2023 winner – Miss Anie Uson from Manila, Philippines. The Filipino won over 16 contestants at the grand finale as well as the subsidiary title of ONE DOC Miss Charm.
Coming in as 1st runner-up was Joan Angelina from Tangerang, Indonesia who also won the subsidiary title of Miss Bio-Essence Beautiful Skin, followed by Yoong Jia Yi from Melaka, Malaysia as the 2nd Runner Up and winner of the subsidiary title; Miss Mercato Glamour. The three have collectively won a prize of RM75,000 worth of scholarships at Peninsula College.
Promoting the preservation of Chinese culture, the audience was treated to a performance of Dun Hwang ‘Fei Tian’ Soong and Ching Dynasty dance by the 17 finalists. Not only that, special guest singers Oh Poh Yen and Chun Ming Xuan from the Estee Pook Academy also serenaded the audience with their amazing voices. At the scene, the panel of judges was made up of women who have previously held the title of Miss Malaysia and have gone on to achieve success in a variety of fields, including those of entrepreneur, film producer, actress, influencer, and businesswoman.
In conjunction with Miss Chinese World 2023 Grand Final, the organizer together with MetaLive debuted a Special Voting Contest through the Metaverse Platform where the public got a chance to vote for the Miss Chinese World MetaLive Popularity 2023 for a period of four months beginning this month until September 2023.
Additionally, a few, if not most, of the finalists also won the subsidiary titles presented by the organizer and sponsors:
- Best In Traditional Costume: Kimberlyn Sugianto from Pontianak, Indonesia.
- Best In Talent: Joanne Clare Deaves from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
- Miss Symposium Elegant: Kittiyaporn Lanon from Si Sa Ket, Thailand.
- Miss Oriental: Lau Koh Sin from Kuching, Malaysia.
- SLIM DOC Best Physique Award & Miss GINTELL Wellness: Ng Yong Jia from Perak, Malaysia.
- Miss Carlo Rino Trendy: Parithaniya Sarinsiyaporn from Bangkok, Thailand.
- Miss KEMM Ambassador: Berjayneth Chee from Misamis Oriental, Philippines.
- Miss Bio-essence Beautiful Skin: Joan Angelina from Tangerang, Indonesia.
- Miss Prife Wellness Beauty: Tantri Laurensia from Jakarta, Indonesia.
For more information, kindly visit: https://www.misschineseworld.tv or visit their FB: misschineseworld